Get Professional Supervision for individuals and teams working in high stress environments.
Cross-Cultural Professional Supervision provides staff and managers with an independent, external support programme that enables both personal and professional growth.
A Professional Supervision programme provides tools for stress resilience, communication, debriefing, managing difficult conversations, work/life balance, boundary & ethical issues.
- building resilience
- strategies for positive mental health
- conflict resolution strategies
- time management planning
- communication skills
- relationship principles
- collaborative approaches to teamwork.
Enhance your team, develop long-lasting wellbeing and build mental flexibility with a qualified and registered external cross-cultural supervisor.
Professional Supervision helps Business Owners, Managers and Employees develop professional boundaries and increase feelings of wellbeing, resilience and positive mental health. Using an external supervisor provides a safe space to download, reflect and plan.
Benefits of professional Supervision / Wellbeing sessions
- Provides regular confidential consultation, advice and support
- Improves professional development and practice
- Assists in the resolution of work issues related to relationship management or service delivery
- Reduces workplace stress and the associated risks of that
- Enhances performance, wellbeing and overall effectiveness
Register your interest with the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Professional Supervision registration of interest
Please complete your details below and we will be in touch with you to create a customised plan to suit your needs.