Get Professional Supervision for individuals and teams working in high stress environments.
Cross-Cultural Professional Supervision provides staff and managers with an independent, external support programme that enables both personal and professional growth.
A Professional Supervision programme provides tools for stress resilience, communication, debriefing, managing difficult conversations, work/life balance, boundary & ethical issues.
- building resilience
- strategies for positive mental health
- conflict resolution strategies
- time management planning
- communication skills
- relationship principles
- collaborative approaches to teamwork.
Enhance your team, develop long-lasting wellbeing and build mental flexibility with a qualified and registered external cross-cultural supervisor.
Professional Supervision helps Business Owners, Managers and Employees develop professional boundaries and increase feelings of wellbeing, resilience and positive mental health. Using an external supervisor provides a safe space to download, reflect and plan.
Benefits of professional Supervision / Wellbeing sessions
- Provides regular confidential consultation, advice and support
- Improves professional development and practice
- Assists in the resolution of work issues related to relationship management or service delivery
- Reduces workplace stress and the associated risks of that
- Enhances performance, wellbeing and overall effectiveness
Register your interest with the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.